One of the most complete shipyards in Greece in terms of facilities.
The shipyard of Bekris has a wide range of facilities, equipment and staff to offer the following high-level shipbuilding services:
Haul out - Launching
By a Travel Lift 100. Under the long term experience, our clientele exceeds an average of 100 boats per year.
Simple antifouling - Anti-osmotic work - Scraping of boats, covered by a special heat-shrinkable plastic.
Checking, Replacement & Repairs on Shafts and Propellers - Insulations - Engine Testing & Repairs - Pumps - Power Supply Systems.
Wiring Control & Replacement – switchboards - Automation & Electricity Repairs.
All necessary repairs on superstructures and boat hulls - Remodelling, Decoration and interior renovations – Wood maintenance.
Rolling mill - tubular
Welding (oxygen and acetylene), Machine tools for boring and processing, Presses, Lathes.
Air conditioning works
Cooling & Heating - Desalters - Ventilation.
Waterblasting - Sandblasting
Adjustable water pressure: (250/500 bar)
High Pressure Automation (Pumps - Cranes - Steering Wheels - Thrusters).
Haul out - Ship docking
As the shipbuilding services are becoming more and more sophisticated everyday, we have equipped our new facilities with the most modern service stations:
- Electricity power
- Garbage collection
- Sewage disposal, and
- The electricity grid consists of supplies in all the necessary voltages: 380V, 220V, 110V, 42V and 24V.
- Warehouses and bathrooms are available to serve crews and Captains.
- Our premises are covered by WI-FI spots.
The security system of the facilities of the Bekris Shipyard is certified according to the ISO 9001 standard. The system includes:
- Closed circuit TV (CCTV)
- Fire safety system in all premises with a total length of 1,200 meters
- Security guard 24/7
- Lloyds insurance coverage
- Anti-pollution protection, and
- Polution prevention systems
We have the following equipment to support and deliver our services:
- Travel Lift (100 t.)
- Trailer “Cimolai” (60 t.)
- Forklifts (2 vehicles)
- Floating platform (10 sq.m.)
- Customer service vehicles
- Scaffolding stages for multi-tasking purposes